As Hong Kong's first virtual bank, ZA Bank is devoted to nurturing fresh talents for Hong Kong Banking industry.
ZA Bank is jointly launching Banking Talent Programme with Hong Kong Monetary Authority, providing a 6-month work opportunity to better prepare for future careers.
Programme Period - 1 September 2021 – 28 February 2022.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the special projects/initiatives assigned by the CEO. To recommend best practical solutions and to ensure timely progress in project execution.
- Perform business data analysis.
- Act as a Strategic Project Assistant to make recommendations in the Virtual Banking landscape assessment and risk appetite.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in 2021 who are studying in Business, Finance, Accounting or other related disciplines.
- Strong will to develop his/her career in Fintech and Virtual Banking.
- Curious and willing to discover all aspects of the Bank.
- A good team player with sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command in English, Mandarin, Cantonese.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm