As Hong Kong's first virtual bank, ZA Bank is devoted to nurturing fresh talents for Hong Kong Banking industry.
ZA Bank is jointly launching Banking Graduate Trainee Programme with Hong Kong Monetary Authority, providing a 12-month work opportunity to better prepare for future careers.
Programme Period - 1 Sep 2022 – 31 Aug 2023.
What You Will Do
- Participate in financial planning and budgeting exercises for the Bank and the departments, help to deliver the reports to management and the Board for discussion and approval purposes.
- Assist to prepare periodic reports including evaluations and forecast on the performance of the Banks and the functional units for management decision support.
- Assist to analyze the performance from the perspective of organization units, products, customer segments and to handle any ad hoc project assigned by the supervisors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in 2021 or 2022 who are studying in Finance and Accounting or other related disciplines.
- Strong will to develop his/her career in Fintech and Virtual Banking.
- Curious and willing to discover all aspects of the Bank.
- A good team player with sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command in English, Mandarin, Cantonese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Jun 2022, 6:00 pm