As Hong Kong's first virtual bank, ZA Bank is devoted to nurturing fresh talents for Hong Kong Banking industry.
ZA Bank is jointly launching Banking Talent Programme with Hong Kong Monetary Authority, providing a 6-month work opportunity to better prepare for future careers.
Programme Period - 1 September 2021 – 28 February 2022.
What You Will Do
- Assist in developing and maintaining corporate-wide technology risk management and cyber resilience policy and process in compliance with the regulator’s requirements.
- Collect and interpret key risk statistics for reporting to management on regular basis.
- Coordinate to evaluate emerging cyber threat scenario for continuous improvement on cyber security response preparation for business continuity purpose.
- Provide support for investigation of any technology-related frauds and incidents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students graduating with a bachelor’s degree in 2021 who are studying in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related disciplines.
- Highly energized with positive work attitude.
- Aptitude and willingness to roll-up the sleeves and get involved in the details.
- A good team player with sound interpersonal and communication skills, good. command of English language and proficiency in Mandarin.
- Knowledge in technology risk management best practices or digital forensics is an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm