If you love working with numbers in a dynamic and process driven team, then this is the opportunity for you! Assisting in all areas of the finance function.
What You Will Do
- Reviewing supplier and other documentation, in line with internal company controls and standard operating procedures.
- Processing information directly onto the accounting system.
- Following up on supplier invoices and statements, as and when required.
- Assisting with reconciliations (suppliers, customers and general ledger).
- Assisting and supporting the Manager with all business and administrative functions, as and when required.
- Providing general support to the department.
- Other Ad Hoc duties, as and when required. (Filing etc.).
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3 year qualification specialising in Finance.
- 6-12 months finance administration experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be proactive, accurate and meticulous.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience with particular focus on Excel.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Excellent numerical ability.
- Ability to live the Zando values - Delivering customer satisfaction; Leading completely; Going the extra mile; Being adventurous, open-minded and creative; Creating a fun positive team spirit; Embracing and driving change.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm