At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we’ve only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
The purpose of this internship is to prepare undergraduates for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the various functions of the Zebra Technologies organization to include theory and practical application of attained knowledge. The program is designed to provide you with a full experience so that you can fully envision a career with Zebra. You be positioned for success with training, exposure to all parts of the business, social activities, a professional mentor relationship and development sessions to help you discover your own performance edge!
What You Will Do
Learning about a day in the life in Supply Chain Intern:
Connecting with internal employees is an everyday affair. As a Supply Chain Intern, you will gain exposure to run and analyse report, place dropship purchase order to suppliers. You will be involved in assisting and contribute ideas in improvement projects in areas like Escalation priority and Drop shipment process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate/graduate degree program in a discipline related to the project specifics.
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proven leadership and excellence in professional, academic and/or extracurricular experiences
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel (especially in Macros), Word, & PowerPoint)
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2022, 3:59 pm