At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line - reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence - delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we've only begun to define the edge of what's possible - for our people, our customers, and the world.
Build your edge. Build what's next:
Extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the frontline.
The Trade Compliance Specialist intern will be training under Zebra’s APAC Global Trade Compliance team.
The internship lasts a minimum of 3 months to a maximum of 6 months. This position reports to the Lead Manager of Trade Compliance based in Singapore.
- Regulatory research on international trade and customs matters.
- Writing of work process documentation.
- Business process innovation.
What You Will Do
- Maintains data and supports approvals within the Global Trade Management system.
- Conducts research and executes on special projects for Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) programme, HTS classification, valuation, country of origin, export control, free trade agreement matters.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Voracious reader, writer – successful intern must have the ability to read large amount of text and summarize into useful and digestible information.
- Ability to execute assigned tasks with great attention to detail.
- Numerically savvy.
- Hardworking and adaptable.
- A proactive, resourceful, innovative, collaborative, business savvy problem solver.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm