What You Will Do
- Assist in compliance risk assessment activities.
- Assist in compliance review of business controls.
- Manage the monitoring activities to assess the business compliance with rules, regulations and internal requirements.
- Advise and support the development and implementation of new policies, workflows and control processes.
- Prepare management reports on a regular basis.
- Provide advisory support on business projects and compliance initiatives.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Compliance team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University undergraduates with majors in business, law, arts or humanities.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, with a good sense of responsibility.
Closed 14 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm